You can make your donation by Cash/Cheque/Bank Transfer in favor of:
Account number: 31968176350
Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Bank address: Kohinoor Banjara Premium Banking centre, Road No-2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
IFSC Code: SBIN0013765
You may mail all cheques along with PAN number and full address to:
3rd Floor, Fortune Atrium
(Opposite to Chutney’s restaurant)
Jubilee Hills, Road No. 36
Hyderabad – 500033
You can make a difference by donating and championing for HAC.
You can make a one-time donation or become a monthly donor sponsoring our cases on a regular basis. The cost of saving a child’s life could range from Rs. 50000 to Rs. 2.5 lakhs or even more depending on the child’s condition. Funds received from donations are pooled together and spent on a number of children. You will get a receipt that you can use to claim your tax exemption. You are also regularly invited to our events where you will meet and interact with other regular supporters of Heal-a-Child.
How do we work?
Hospitals call HAC and refer cases where parents are unable to afford the cost of treatment. After complete due diligence by our Medical Review Committee, HAC commits to paying the hospital. The hospital continues the child’s treatment and informs HAC when the child is fully healed and ready to go home. A HAC representative visits the hospital at the time of discharge to meet the family and then HAC clears the hospital bill. Since inception, HAC has saved over 800 very poor and critically ill children at an average cost of Rs.1.5 lakhs per child.
- All Trustees & board members work for free and do not receive any salary/payment/remuneration from the organisation.
- 99% of the funds raised are used for the purpose of paying hospital bills only and saving sick children.
- We are 80G registered and all donations are tax exempted.
- All discharge and case updates are posted on Social media
- CSR Partners, Donors & Sponsors are invited to visit the hospital at the time of discharge. They can interact with the child and family, and take pictures with the family. These pictures then can be used by the company for their internal CSR.
- Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu & former Miss World Diana Hayden are HAC’s Goodwill Ambassadors
Project – Support to Special Newborn Care Unit (SNCU)
What support was HAC providing?
- Provided additional nursing staff and disposables to the LEVEL-III NICU of Special Newborn Care Unit (SNCU) from August 2019 till October 2020.
- The total cost of the project was Rs 48,48,199. As a result, Heal-a-Child supported 480 children.
– Supported 480 children
– Increased admissions and increased transfer-outs
– Decreased mortality rates